English PS-rules for NP/QP

Joan Bresnan bresnan at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Feb 12 20:07:35 UTC 2007

Aaron, you probably have already received email about this privately, but in
any case
LFG enjoys large-scale, industrial-strength grammars of English that
are certain to have analyses of these constructions.  I suspect that Miriam
and Tracy's cookbook will have analyses, as well....

Best wishes,
Joan

--
Joan Bresnan