Fw: linguistic summer school

Mark A Peterson peterson at aucegypt.edu
Fri Apr 7 06:07:08 UTC 2000

One of my students, Ivan Panovic, asks me to forward the following:

>I am sending you the URL of the Central European Summer School in
Generative
>Grammar (CESSGL) which takes place in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, July 31-August
>11, 2000.

I attended the 5th CESSGL which was organized in Debrecen, Hungary
>in summer 1998. It was excellent so I decided to apply again this year. I’d
>like to take some courses in semantics. The deadline for applications is
May
>15. The school is entirely free, (no admission fees) and the accommodation
is
>really inexpensive. So, if you know anyone who might be interested, please,
>spread the word and forward the URL. All the necessary information is
>available at the website - http://coolschool.auf.net/

Mark Allen Peterson
Asst. Professor of Anthropology
The American University in Cairo
PO Box 2511, Cairo 11511 EGYPT
peterson at aucegypt.edu

"Laughter overcomes fear, for it knows no inhibitions, no limitations. Its
idiom is never used by violence and authority."
          -- Mikhail Bakhtin