Attachments, anyone?

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 3 05:18:35 UTC 2008

I strongly disagree. It's a great way to spread viruses. Remember also that
this is not just a US-based list and in parts of the world where you have to
pay per mb for download html posting and large attachments clog up inboxes.
There's no reason why posters can't send round a link to a web page.
Claire