query about fundamentalism

Elizabeth Spreng elispreng at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 15 01:51:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,
My students this semester have been asking about doing papers about fundamentalist/pentacostal  communities. Of course they are students of linguistic anthropology. However, since this not an area of my expertise, I thought I would inquire about accessible articles/books that they could use. I am familiar with Fader's 2005 article (and although it is a  very good article, it may not be the best suggestion for what they are interested in researching), but I had hoped that some of my collegues could assist me in thinking of other discussions in linguistic anthropology or ideas that would be useful.

I will also compose a bibliography/summary to capture  the dialogues that arise.

All best and thanks for your help,
Elizabeth Spreng
Assistant Professor
Kansas State University