Hating one's own speech

Mireille Mclaughlin mireillemcl at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 19 12:57:40 UTC 2013

It's perhaps dated, but William Lambert's 1964 psych-soc work using match
guise speakers also shed light on the links between the status of languages
and the attitudes speakers have toward them.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1460-2466.1966.tb00044.x/abstract

Mireille McLaughlin