[Linganth] Your Help: "they" survey

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:21:07 UTC 2016

*Yes...this is the same request regarding the "They" survey we sent out in
July. First, thanks to the many that have taken the survey and for sharing
the survey with others. Second, we had a good number of  requests from
folks to send the survey out again once the academic school year began in
order that they might share the survey with students. There were too many
to keep track of so we are sending the survey out to all again (apologies
to those with already cluttered in-boxes). Once again, thanks to all for
participating and circulating the survey further. The original message and
link are below.*

*Shannon and Elli.*

*(Apologies for cross-posting)*

*Hello!*

*We are conducting a research study about people’s attitudes toward using
“they” to refer to one person and what factors are related to those
attitudes. This survey will only take about 20-30 minutes to complete. If
you are willing to participate in this research, please click the following
link: *https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0qUVOWXK9BSmWC9

*Additionally, if you know anyone else who would be willing to take this
survey, please pass this email along – regardless of their age, education
level, etc. The survey is anonymous and no personal information will be
collected. You must be 18 years-old or older to participate.*

*Thank you so much for considering helping us with our study.*

*Sincerely, *

*Elisa (Elli) Hernandez and **Dr. Shannon Bischoff *
*Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne*