[Linganth] Teaching packet for Kavanaugh hearings modified and updated

Janina Fenigsen jfenigsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:14:33 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

Forgive the traffic. I attach my revised outline for teaching linganth
classes this week and my Power Point based on it.

Given the current turn of events, I have emphasized the issue of genre in
the revised version and added a link for the hiring of sex crimes
prosecutor to examine Blasey Ford.

Greetings,

janina