[Linganth] FW: Word Gap intervention evaluation studies?

Woolard, Kathryn kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 16 01:49:30 UTC 2019

Many thanks to those who’ve responded with suggestions. Here is one from Michele Koven, who’s having trouble posting to the list.

So far I haven’t found evaluations/critiques of evaluations of the actual interventions such as Providence Talks or the 30 Million Word Initiative, which particularly interest me. Cartmill 2016 mentions that it was too early for those at the time of writing.

Best to all,
Kit