[Linganth] ~~POSTPONED~~ Social Justice in the Syllabus

Edwin Everhart edwin.everhart at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:39:57 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

We're working to re-schedule this workshop now but meanwhile (as promised)
there are resources to share! Please see the attached file, which is mostly
a compilation of recent collaboratively-produced lists. There are 50+ pages
of material here, including about 100 specific resources (texts, video,
audio) you might want to use with a class. If the attachment doesn't go
through, kindly let me know so that you can get it by email directly, or
via a link to an online version.

Edwin "Ted" Everhart (he/him)

--
Edwin K. Everhart (he/him)