LINGUIST List Special Issue: Advisors' Challenge Update

Wed Apr 7 14:50:00 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Advisors' Challenge Update

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:13:26
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: 3.43% Donate

Dear All,

Oddly, given we are all engaged in studying language one way or other -
the 3.43% really bring home the story of the tiny percentage of
LinguistList subscribers who donate to keep it going.   That percentage
should absolutely be much larger and now, at the last hours of the
Advisors' Challenge, is the time to raise the percentage by donating.

Thank you, not just for listening, but for acting!

Donate now!

Margaret Winters