[Lingtyp] Query on sentential names/Satznamen

Larry M. HYMAN hyman at berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 20 23:43:21 UTC 2019

Some time ago Francis Katamba and I collected as many lexicalized compounds
and "phrase words" as we could find... a few hundred in all... many of
which are names. Here's an attachment with these forms (organized by tonic
vs. non-tonic tone patterns, with a superficial identification of the
structure... which I haven't reviewed, but leave anyway). Hope useful. Good
luck! Larry