6.196 Qs: Pronominals/verbals, Dictionaries, NL interface, Frenchville

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 13 06:35:02 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-196. Mon 13 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 117

Subject: 6.196 Qs: Pronominals/verbals, Dictionaries, NL interface, Frenchville

                           REMINDER

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:36:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: Maik Gibson (llrgbson at reading.ac.uk)
Subject: Q: pronominal and verbal systems

2)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 11:48 GMT
From: lynneca at cogs.susx.ac.uk (Lynne Cahill)
Subject: Machine readable dictionaries

3)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 22:08 GMT-3:00
From: accuosto at fing.edu.uy (Pablo Accuosto)
Subject: Q: NL Interface

4)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 95 16:08:23 EST
From: Jeanne_Mier at BOGOTA.MT.CS.CMU.EDU
Subject: Frenchville

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:36:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: Maik Gibson (llrgbson at reading.ac.uk)

What languages (if any) do people know about, where there are
distinctions carried in the verbal morphology which cannot be indicated
in the pronominal system? (for example, if a language expressed gender
differences in the verbs, but not in pronouns).

Mail me with examples and I'll post a summary.

Maik Gibson,
University of Reading