6.85 Qs: Phrase-tagging, Correlative constructions, Kimmo help,TV show

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Jan 21 19:29:27 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-85. Sat 21 Jan 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 117

Subject: 6.85 Qs: Phrase-tagging, Correlative constructions, Kimmo help,TV show

               Liz Bodenmiller <eboden at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 17:36:41 +0100
From: gen11 (gen11 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de)
Subject: "QUERY: PHRASE-TAGGING SOFTWARE

2)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 19:12:58 --100
From: gaby at fing.us.es (Gabriel Amores)
Subject: A couple of questions

3)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 17:50:02 PST
From: robin at lsi.com (Robin Belvin)
Subject: kimmo help request

4)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 14:57:05 EST
From: hersko at bambam.wellesley.edu
Subject: TV show on linguistics (Nova?)

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 17:36:41 +0100
From: gen11 (gen11 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de)

Dear Linguists,
for research on constituent order I look for a software capable of parsing
sentences (format: ASCII text) on the level of phrases (i.e. VP, NP, AP, etc.).
In case you've encountered or heard about such a software, please send
information who to get hold of this software.
Additional question: Does anyone know, what happened to a program called
"ETC"/"WordCruncher" (Brigham Young, UT).  I have the 1988 version and I'd
like to know whether there were further versions of the program.  I couldn't
reach anyone from Germany, though.
Please reply directly to me, i.e. to  gen11 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de
Best wishes,
Bertram Pries.