6.875, Qs: Electronic informants, Japanese hist/lx, Hypnosis and L2

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jun 26 05:56:07 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-875. Mon 26 Jun 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 97

Subject: 6.875, Qs: Electronic informants, Japanese hist/lx, Hypnosis and L2

                           REMINDER

Date:           Mon, 19 Jun 95  12:28
From: SUE BLACKWELL (BLACKWELLSA at vms1.bham.ac.uk)
Subject:         Electronic informants needed!

2)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 95 22:17:21 BST
From: iad at cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Subject: Query: Japanese hist/lx

3)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 01:34 EST
From: RAKING at argo.acs.oakland.edu
Subject: hypnosis and teach/learning a L2.

Date:           Mon, 19 Jun 95  12:28
From: SUE BLACKWELL (BLACKWELLSA at vms1.bham.ac.uk)

This is posted on behalf of an MA student at Birmingham University
who is not on the list.  For the purposes of his research he needs
native speakers of German and Italian to translate 60 short English
sentences into their own language.

If you are willing to volunteer, please send a message to:

                      bastaj-p at m4-arts.bham.ac.uk     (Tony Bastow)

- and he will send you the sentences by e-mail.

Thanks!

Sue Blackwell