7.193, Qs: BBC in LA, Saussure, Paper by Eric Hamp

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 7 03:00:03 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-193. Tue Feb 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  120

Subject: 7.193, Qs: BBC in  LA, Saussure, Paper by Eric Hamp

Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 08:25:00 PST
From:  ganelin at netcom.com (David Ganelin)
Subject:  Re: Jean Aitchison Reith Lectures on BBC4 (beginning 2/6 8:30 GMT?)

2)
Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 13:59:19 EST
From:  adderley at quijote.lang.usf.edu (Mark Adderley)
Subject:  Saussure and Others

3)
Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 13:31:19 PST
From:  charmii at u.washington.edu (David Prager Branner)
Subject:  Lost paper by Eric Hamp

Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 08:25:00 PST
From:  ganelin at netcom.com (David Ganelin)

To all, but especially to the Brits:

I'm trying to contact the BBC in Los Angeles to find out whether I'll be
able to pick up these broadcasts locally (shortwave, perhaps).  If not,
I'd like someone across the pond to audiotape them for me.  I'll pay for
blank tapes and mailing costs.  Thank you in advance for your consideration!

- David G.

  David Ganelin <ganelin at netcom.com>         Drop back five yards and punt.

  * Instructor - The English Language Center, Westwood, Los Angeles, CA
  * Vice-Pres. - LingSoc (The Linguistics Society at Cal.St. Northridge)