7.201, Qs: Tlingit, Haida, Italian, Chinese

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 7 20:00:38 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-201. Wed Feb 7 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  87

Subject: 7.201, Qs: Tlingit, Haida, Italian, Chinese

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 08:59:22 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Q: Tlingit, Haida

2)
Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 14:29:01 GMT
From:  saytev at essex.ac.uk (tessa say)
Subject:  Italian

3)
Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 21:20:53 PST
From:  bchan at UVic.CA (Bill Chan)
Subject:  celluar phone in Chinese

Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 08:59:22 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

Would anybody know if there are Swadesh lists of Haida or Tlingit to
be had anywhere?

Alexis MR
Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 14:29:01 GMT
From:  saytev at essex.ac.uk (tessa say)

Does anyone know if there exists a frequency dictionary for Italian,
and if so where in the UK I might be able to find a copy?

Tessa Say
University of Essex, UK