7.1032, Qs: Arabic adverbs, Saussure, Definition of stylized texts

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Jul 16 15:02:04 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1032. Tue Jul 16 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  107

Subject: 7.1032, Qs: Arabic adverbs, Saussure, Definition of stylized texts

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 07:46:41 PDT
From:  NYATEEM at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject:  Adverbs

2)
Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:39:42 -0300
From:  eychin at umich.edu (Elaine Chin)
Subject:  Need information on origin of the paper metaphor..

3)
Date:  Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:52:30 +0800
From:  ekhodada at ecel.uwa.edu.au (Ebrahim Khodadady)
Subject:  Qs:Operational definition of stylized texts

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 07:46:41 PDT
From:  NYATEEM at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to start by thanking all those who responded to my previous
inquiry about Grant Goodall. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate
it.

I Have another question to ask:

I have been looking for anything on adverbs in Arabic. Has anyone come
across this topic before?

Thanks in advance,
Nayla Yateem
NYATEEM at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU