7.1558, FYI: List on teaching ling,WWW semiotics course,O-Hayo Sensei

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Nov 3 18:14:17 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1558. Sun Nov 3 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  182

Subject: 7.1558, FYI: List on teaching ling,WWW semiotics course,O-Hayo Sensei

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Sat, 02 Nov 1996 10:04:58 EST
From:  mn24 at is6.nyu.edu (michael newman)
Subject:  new list on teaching lx

2)
Date:  Sat, 02 Nov 1996 20:07:57 CST
From:  scotts at sol.acs.unt.edu (Simpkins Scott Keith)
Subject:  WWW semiotics course

3)
Date:  Sat, 02 Nov 1996 18:11:01 PST
From:  editor at ohayosensei.com
Subject:  O-Hayo Sensei #19 Now Available

Date:  Sat, 02 Nov 1996 10:04:58 EST
From:  mn24 at is6.nyu.edu (michael newman)

I would like to announce the formation of a list concerned with the
teaching of linguistics.  This list, "teach-ling," is a forum for the
exchange of ideas, materials, solutions to common problems, syllabi,
activities, etc.  A particular emphasis of this list will be
supporting the use of active learning methods in teaching.  Members
are welcome to post and respond to queries about problems and concerns
in teaching their linguistics courses, setting up syllabi, and
selecting texts and other materials.

Teach-ling is an unmoderated open list.  To subscribe, just send a
message to listproc at lists.nyu.edu saying

subscribe teach-ling YOURADDRESS YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME