7.1615, Calls: Slavic ling, AAAI Spring Symposium 1997

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:50:11 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1615. Thu Nov 14 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  186

Subject: 7.1615, Calls: Slavic ling, AAAI Spring Symposium 1997

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.