7.1237, Confs: Telecomm, Linguistic hegemonism, Historical

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Sep 7 14:01:17 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1237. Sat Sep 7 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  131

Subject: 7.1237, Confs: Telecomm, Linguistic hegemonism, Historical

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.