8.441, Qs: Singapore, Church lg, Burma(Myanmar)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 30 07:24:36 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-441. Sun Mar 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.441, Qs: Singapore, Church lg, Burma(Myanmar)

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:24:19 +0800
From:  rhydwen at central.murdoch.edu.au (mari rhydwen)
Subject:  language and identity in Singapore

2)
Date:  Wed, 19 Mar 1997 01:23:56 -0500 (EST)
From:  Aagentry at aol.com
Subject:  non-denom. church "register"

3)
Date:  Mon, 24 Mar 97 20:40:44 EDT
From:  jeffriesv at alpha.montclair.edu
Subject:  Q's:  Burma(Myanmar) language policy/planning

Date:  Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:24:19 +0800
From:  rhydwen at central.murdoch.edu.au (mari rhydwen)

On behalf of one of my students I'd be grateful for any information
about work relating to language and identity in Singapore.

Mari Rhydwen, Humanities, Murdoch University, Perth, WA 6150,
Australia

Telephone: 09 360 2217  Fax: 09 360 6367