14.58, Qs: Codeswitching/German, Levinson's GCI Theory

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 9 05:37:28 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-58. Thu Jan 9 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.58, Qs: Codeswitching/German,  Levinson's GCI Theory

Date:  Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:53:54 +0100
From:  "Fiona Salter-townshend" <fiona.salter-townshend at chello.at>
Subject:  codeswitching in German printed advertising texts

2)
Date:  Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:03:53 +0100
From:  Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen <maj at hum.ku.dk>
Subject:  Question:  Levinson's theory of GCIs

Date:  Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:53:54 +0100
From:  "Fiona Salter-townshend" <fiona.salter-townshend at chello.at>

Dear Linguists,

I am a student at the University of Vienna and have just begun a
reasearch paper entitled "Code-mixing in German language printed
advertisement texts: a pragmalinguistic analysis". I would be
extremely grateful if you could recommend some literature, especially
on written codeswitching.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Fiona Salter-Townshend