14.593, Jobs: Italian: Instructor, IOR Global Services

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 1 22:52:30 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-593. Sat Mar 1 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.593, Jobs: Italian: Instructor, IOR Global Services

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:19:51 +0000
From:  edalling at iorworlduk.com
Subject:  Italian Language: Instructor, IOR Global Services, United Kingdom

Date:  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:19:51 +0000
From:  edalling at iorworlduk.com

University or Organization: IOR Global Services
Department: Language Department
Rank of Job: Instructor
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition

Italian language teacher needed in the Apeldoorn/Deventer area of the
Netherlands.  Individual tuition for a Dutch executive based in
Deventer.  If interested or able to recommend any individuals/
organisations who may be helpful in the search please contact
Elizabeth Dalling, Resourcing Manager at IOR Global Services, London -
edalling at iorworlduk.com or +44 207 930 7090.  Thank you.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Ms Elizabeth Dalling
	Suite 55