24.5015, All: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 10 14:43:36 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-5015. Tue Dec 10 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.5015, All: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:42:29
From: Sarah Fox [sarah at linguistlist.org]
Subject: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-5015.html&submissionid=24169189&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

The LINGUIST List would like to announce some important dates related to our annual holiday recess:

18 December 2013 - Last day to submit announcements to be posted before our break
20 December 2013 - The LINGUIST List closes for holiday recess
2-5 January 2014 - See The LINGUIST List at our LSA Office Hours
6 January 2014 - The LINGUIST List opens for the year

>From Friday, 21 December 2013 to Monday, 6 January 2014 we will be closed for the holiday recess. During that time there will be no issues posted. Although the website will be available, some pages may not be updated during that time.

Any message submitted to our web form by midnight EST (U.S.) Wednesday, 18 December, will be posted before the break. To submit an item for posting, please visit:

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

We can make some exceptions only for emergency submissions received after 18 December. Anyone wishing to submit an emergency message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject line of the submission, and send an email notification directly to the managing editor (sarah at linguistlist.org) and the moderator (damir at linguistlist.org), as the LINGUIST account (linguist at linguistlist.org) will not be regularly monitored during the vacation period. Any other submission received during this time will not be posted until after we return on 6 January 2014.

If you're attending the annual meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, stop in and talk to the crew at our office hours:  Friday, 3 January 2014 from 2-5 in Symphony I and from 5-6 in Director's Row 1.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday season and a fruitful new year. Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List! Be on the lookout for more information and reminders about our recess later this month.

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable