25.3361, Confs: Socioling, Translation, Pragmatics, Ling & Lit, General Ling/Pakistan

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 25 20:50:55 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3361. Mon Aug 25 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3361, Confs: Socioling, Translation, Pragmatics, Ling & Lit, General Ling/Pakistan

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:50:43
From: Ghulam Ali [g.ali at uog.edu.pk]
Subject: International Conference on Translation and Gender Studies

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3361.html&submissionid=35951517&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

International Conference on Translation and Gender Studies
Short Title: ICTGS

Date: 23-Sep-2014 - 25-Sep-2014
Location: Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan
Contact: Riaz Ahmed Mangrio
Contact Email: riaz.mangrio at uog.edu.pk
Meeting URL: http://www.translationstudiesportal.org/ar/news/entry/conference_on_translation_and_gender_studies_pakistan_2014

Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Ling & Literature; Pragmatics; Sociolinguistics; Translation

Meeting Description:

Postponement of International Conference on Translation and Gender Studies

Centre for Languages and Translation Studies, University of Gujrat, Pakistan, very Regretfully announces that the forthcoming International Conference on Translation and Gender Studies has been Postponed till further announcement due to unavoidable circumstances.

We are very thankful to all the prospective participants, who took interest in the conference and gave us very positive response. We highly appreciate this. It in fact encouraged us a lot to promote research activities in Pakistan in the fields of literature and linguistics in general and translation and gender studies in particular.

We will work hard to give the fresh dates soon, and expect that we will get even better response.

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/