28.4009, Calls: Applied Ling, Gen Ling, Genetic Classification, Pragmatics, Typology/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 29 16:00:47 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4009. Fri Sep 29 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4009, Calls: Applied Ling, Gen Ling, Genetic Classification, Pragmatics, Typology/France

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:00:39
From: Evangelia Adamou [evangelia.adamou at cnrs.fr]
Subject: 13th International Conference on Romani Linguistics

Full Title: 13th International Conference on Romani Linguistics
Short Title: ICRL13

Date: 13-Sep-2018 - 14-Sep-2018
Location: Paris, France
Contact Person: Evangelia Adamou
Meeting Email: icrl13paris at gmail.com
Web Site: https://lacito.hypotheses.org/tag/icrl13

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Genetic Classification; Pragmatics; Typology

Language Family(ies): Romani

Call Deadline: 31-Jan-2018

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce that the 13th International Conference on Romani
Linguistics (ICRL13) will be hosted by the LACITO laboratory at the University
Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris, France from September 13-14, 2018. ICRL is a
conference organized every two years that seeks to provide a forum for
researchers working on Romani linguistics.

Call for Papers:

We invite contributions presenting original research in all areas of Romani
linguistics, including but not exclusive to: general linguistics, language
contact, historical linguistics, dialect classification, typology, pragmatics,
sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, language acquisition, and applied
linguistics.

Important dates:

- Deadline for abstract submission: January 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2018
- Confirmation of participation: May 31, 2018
- Conference: September 13-14, 2018

Abstract submission:
Abstracts should be anonymous and should not exceed 500 words (excluding
references). They should state a clear research question and provide
information about methodology, data, analysis, findings, and significance of
the results. Please submit your abstracts in word or pdf to
icrl13paris at gmail.com. All abstracts should be in English. They will be
subject to assessment by the Scientific committee.

Talks will be 30 minutes (20 minutes + 10 minutes of discussion). The language
of the conference is English, but we also welcome presentations in Romani.

          http://multitree.org/