30.1534, Rising Stars: Meet Elizabeth Pankratz!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 7 02:56:28 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-1534. Sat Apr 06 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.1534, Rising Stars: Meet Elizabeth Pankratz!

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

                                              Fund Drive 2019
                          29 years of LINGUIST List! The annual Fund Drive is on!
Please support the LINGUIST List to ensure we can continue to deliver important information to your mailbox.
                                           Every amount counts: