31.3493, Books: On the Offensive: Stollznow

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 13 03:25:18 UTC 2020

LINGUIST List: Vol-31-3493. Thu Nov 12 2020. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 31.3493, Books: On the Offensive: Stollznow

Student Moderator: Jeremy Coburn
Managing Editor: Becca Morris

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:24:58
From: Rachel Tonkin [rtonkin at cambridge.org]
Subject: On the Offensive: Stollznow

Title: On the Offensive
Subtitle: Prejudice in Language Past and Present
Publication Year: 2020
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
	   http://cambridge.org

Book URL: https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/sociolinguistics/offensive-prejudice-language-past-and-present?localeText=United+States&locale=en_US&query=&remember_me=on