33.3805, Confs: Text/Corpus Linguistics/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Dec 11 20:08:57 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3805. Sun Dec 11 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3805, Confs: Text/Corpus Linguistics/Germany

Moderators:

Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:08:36
From: Louis Cotgrove [cotgrove at ids-mannheim.de]
Subject: Conference on Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media Corpora 2023

Conference on Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media Corpora 2023
Short Title: CMC-CORPORA 2023

Date: 14-Sep-2023 - 15-Sep-2023
Location: University of Mannheim, Germany
Contact: Louis Cotgrove
Contact Email: cmc-corpora2023 at uni-mannheim.de
Meeting URL: https://www.uni-mannheim.de/cmc-corpora2023/

Linguistic Field(s): Text/Corpus Linguistics

Meeting Description:

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce that the 10th edition of the Conference on
Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media Corpora (CMC-CORPORA) will be
jointly hosted by Mannheim University and the Leibniz Institute for the German
Language on September 14-15, 2023 in Mannheim, Germany. Save the date!

For more information go to https://www.uni-mannheim.de/cmc-corpora2023/ .

The Call for Papers will be released in January 2023. The submission deadline
will be around 30 April 2023.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

The Organizers:
Jutta Bopp, Louis Cotgrove, Laura Herzberg, Harald Lüngen, Andreas Witt

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org