33.3267, Books: Dating the Old Norse ''Poetic Edda'': Sapp

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 26 15:47:42 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3267. Wed Oct 26 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3267, Books: Dating the Old Norse ''Poetic Edda'': Sapp

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:47:24
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Dating the Old Norse ''Poetic Edda'': Sapp

Title: Dating the Old Norse "Poetic Edda"
Subtitle: A multifactorial analysis of linguistic features
Series Title: Studies in Germanic Linguistics   5

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: John Benjamins
	   http://www.benjamins.com/

Book URL: https://benjamins.com/catalog/sigl.5