34.23, FYI: SOAS Linguistics 90-Year Commemorating Volume

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 6 07:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-23. Fri Jan 06 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.23, FYI: SOAS Linguistics 90-Year Commemorating Volume

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Yan JIANG [yj9 at soas.ac.uk]

Dear Linguists of the world,

2022 marks the 90-year anniversary of SOAS Department of Linguistics,
which is also the first department of linguistics in the UK. The
department is now compiling an e-book to commemorate the anniversary.
Anyone who would like to send us a note of congratulation or a longer
article in memory of their experience (with pictures) at SOAS is most
welcome.

Please send your writing to soasling90 at gmail.com by end of March,
2023. We will get the e-book ready on SOAS website in summer, 2023.

With best wishes from
The organizing committee for 90-year commemorating events
Department of Linguistics

Linguistic Field(s): Genetic Classification

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org