34.2951, Jobs: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Language Acquisition: Assistant Professor in Bilingualism in Heritage Speakers of Spanish in the US, University of Texas at El Paso

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 10 02:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2951. Tue Oct 10 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2951, Jobs: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Language Acquisition: Assistant Professor in Bilingualism in Heritage Speakers of Spanish in the US, University of Texas at El Paso

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>