LL-L: "Lowlands-L" (was "Pronouns") [E] LOWLANDS-L, 22.JUN.1999 (01)

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at geocities.com
Tue Jun 22 14:41:14 UTC 1999

From: Lowlands-L Administrator <sassisch at geocities.com>
Subject: Lowlands-L

I have been experiencing some email problems since this weekend and I am not
sure how much longer this will go on.  I have problems both sending and
receiving.  Apparently there is a long queue of messages that I am not yet able
to download.  In the meantime I will try to send postings out in other ways.  If
in a couple of days or so you do not find your submission posted, you might
assume it got lost.  In that case please resubmit it.

A reminder:
Please DO NOT just hit the reply button and write your reply before of after an
issue quoted in its entirety.  Please only quote what is absolutely necessary,
and edit out everything else, certainly the masthead and the footer.  Unedited
submissions will be rejected without notification.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

 * Commands for automated functions (including "signoff lowlands-l") are to
   be sent to <listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org> or at