LL-L "Resources" 2002.02.05 (01) [D/E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 15:52:26 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 05.FEB.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

Our temporarily absent member (currently in Sweden) Edward Sproston, who
intends to rejoin us shortly after his impending return to the U.K., kindly
sent me an interesting book reference:

   Haider Munske, Horst, ed. (2001), _Handbuch des Friesischen / Handbook
   of Frisian Studies_. Tübingen: Niemeyer; ISBN: 3-484-73048-X;
   XIV, 845 pp.; hardbound, linen.

I have added it to the Frisian section of our Offline Language Materials
Guide:
http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/guides_offline.htm

Enjoy!