LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.03.20 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 17:06:56 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 20.MAR.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativa

Lowlanders,

Thanks to those of you who have meanwile responded to my request for
"Translations": Father Andreas, Pepijn Hendriks, Rudi Vári, Elsie
Zinsser, and especially Mathieu van Woerkom.  I still need these
translation for other languages:

English: 1. first name (given name), 2. last name (surname), 3. Thank
you (very much)!
Amrum Frisian (Öömrang): 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Limburgish (Western, Vliermaal): 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Mooring Frisian (Frasch): 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Sater Frisian: 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Shetlandic: 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Stellingwerven Low Saxon: 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Twente Low Saxon: 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Ulster Scots: 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___
Zeelandic (Zeêuws): 1. ___, 2. ___, 3. ___

Sorry to be troubling you further.  We will need some more text in all
the language varieties (i.e., including those that have already been
covered so far: Afrikaans, Appalachian, Dutch, Limburgish, Scots,
Westerlauwer Frisian)

We also need the equivalents for "Other" (i.e., language varieties).

Afrikaans:
Amrum Frisian (Öömrang):
Appalachian:
Dutch:
Limburgish (General Written):
Limburgish (Western, Vliermaal):
Mennonite Low Saxon (Low German):
Mooring Frisian (Frasch):
Northern Low Saxon (Low German): Annere
Sater Frisian:
Scots:
Shetlandic:
Stellingwerven Low Saxon:
Twente Low Saxon:
Ulster Scots:
Westerlauwer ("West") Frisian:
Zeelandic (Zeêuws):

Also, Mathieu was quite correct in suggesting that we need some text for
a response page that comes up after an applicant has hit the send
button:

"You will receive an e-mail message shortly. Now please read the rules
and guidelines."

Northern Low Saxon:
"Du kriggst foorts 'n E-Mail tostüürt. Wees' so good un lees' eerst maal
de Regeln un Richtlinen."

Please send all of these to me privately: sassisch at yahoo.com

I suppose that, if I don't get the translations for any of the above, I
will use the equivalents in the respective "power" languages.

Thanks for your help and support.