LL-L "Etymology" 2002.05.22 (02) [A/D/E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 14:22:55 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 22.MAY.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: "W!M" <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2002.05.21 (07) [E/LS]

Hi

Spreken sprak gesproken,   bespreken, bespreking,  afspreken,   een
spreker,
all common dutch
(To speak, spoke spoken,   to speak about ,meeting (talks), make a deal
or
date, a speaker,  )
And in many Dutch dialects too. And I'm sure there are more too. All
still
in use.

Wim wkv at home.nl
[Wim Verdoold]