LL-L "Language learning" 2003.02.16 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Sun Feb 16 19:04:23 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 16.FEB.2003 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net  * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Wim <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Language learning" 2003.02.15 (09) [E]

Hi!

>From wim verdoold. wkv at home.nl.

A good idea might be, when learning Dutch, is to listen to the news here
is a link: http://www.omroep.nl/nos/nieuws/index.html    where you can
read the news, and listen to it too.
And look carefully at the mistakes Dutch make while writing english....
That'll show you a great deal about the language they have deep within
them..

Wim.