LL-L "Delectables" 2003.01.10 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Fri Jan 10 16:05:34 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 10.JAN.2003 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Thomas Byro <thbyro at earthlink.net>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2003.01.09 (03) [E]

You know, I think we called it something other than Graubrot back home but
Graubrot is what Koster's bakery here in the U.S. Called it.  Anyway, it was
the same stuff and delicious.
Volkornbrot is available everywhere and I love it.

Tom Byro