LL-L "Delectables" 2004.10.31 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Nov 1 03:40:54 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 31.OCT.2004 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Thomas <t.mcrae at uq.net.au>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2004.10.30 (09) [E/LS]

Global Moose Translations <globalmoose at t-online.de> Wrote
> And then there is that rotten fish the Icelandic bury in the ground for
> months, along with some other truly nasty ingredients, let it "ripen",

I am probably still one of the best authorities on Insects as a Food Source
in the Southern Hemisphere. My paper is available to anyone who's interested
and recipes are included. My gourmet mealworm pate proved a real goer and
bee larvae lightly fried in butter then sprinkled with salt and paprika make
the perfect cocktail savoury.
Regards
Tom
Tom Mc Rae PSOC
Brisbane Australia
"The masonnis suld mak housis stark and rude,
To keep the pepill frome the stormes strang,
And he that fals, the craft it gois all wrang."

From: Ed Alexander <edsells at cogeco.ca>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2004.10.31 (03) [E]