LL-L "Icons" 2004.11.28 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Nov 28 21:45:27 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 28.NOV.2004 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

Onderwerp: Icons
Van: "Elsie Zinsser" <ezinsser at icon.co.za>

Hi Lowlanders,

Thanks, Pat, for the reference.

Regards,
Elsie Zinsser

Van: "Ingmar Roerdinkholder" <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>

Same here in Europe, Mike.
I work with underaged children and youngsters (minors) myself, and see e.g.
nine year old girls wearing tight shirts with texts like "SEXY" or "SEXY
GIRL" right on where their breast will be...
Ingmar