LL-L "Delectables" 2004.10.30 (09) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Oct 31 03:40:13 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 30.OCT.2004 (09) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Thomas <t.mcrae at uq.net.au>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2004.10.29 (14) [E/LS]

Och Ron,
this is a shocking example of anti-Masonry. :-) :-)
I'd have tried the recipe but for that.
Regards
Tom
Tom Mc Rae PSOC
Brisbane Australia
"The masonnis suld mak housis stark and rude,
To keep the pepill frome the stormes strang,
And he that fals, the craft it gois all wrang."