LL-L "Introduction" 2004.09.25 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Sep 26 01:37:36 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 25.SEP.2004 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: BILLY NELSON <billn at centurytel.net>
Subject: NELSON INTRODUCTION

Name is billy nelson and have traced my family to craigcaffie
scotland(lowlanda rhinns galloway).My family have used quite a few words
that were unusual for a long time.I now realize that they are ancient scots
words and am very interested in all aspects of this dialect and culture.For
instance when my grandmother got mad she would call me an"idjit".Grandfather
taught me to build "bull roarers"when i was small so i assume we came from
austalia also.I have also found my family in north
carolina,u.s.a.Interstingly my family are related to the stuarts in scotland
on both my mothers and fathers side(neill earl of carrick on nelson and
prince maldred on mothers side).Both are related to robert the bruce.

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Introduction

Hello, Bruce!

It's nice to meet you.  Welcome to the List!

Regards,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Founder & Administrator, Lowlands-L
lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net