LL-L "Accents" 2005.02.22 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Feb 22 21:01:49 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 22.FEB.2005 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Ben Bloomgren <ben.bloomgren at asu.edu>
Subject: LL-L "Accents" 2005.02.22 (04) [E]

I love the Indian accents. I like to have some fun with the representatives
at call centers in India who don't want you to know where they are. I'll
hear an Indian, and I'll say, "Namastay." They don't know what to do with
that.
Ben