LL-L "History" 2005.07.18 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Jul 18 14:47:17 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 18.JUL.2005 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L Language varieties" 2005.07.17 (10) [E]

Hi all,

Luc wrote about his posting on 'Yupik, and their Inuit brothers...'
>Sorry for making this post so long...but since it seems to be
>off-season, maybe few will bother.

It would have bothered if you did not share this info
with us! Thanks, I find such stories very interesting.

The National Geographic had an interesting piece a few years back
about the distances travelled by Polynesians.

Cheerio,
Elsie Zinszer