LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.09.07 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Sep 7 14:32:01 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 07.SEP.2005 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L Anniversary

Hi Ron and all,

Tja, I'm still wondering what's happend to the recording that I've
posted to Henri and feel somewhat apprehensive to send another
in the post.

What to do?

Cheerio,
Elsie Zinsser

>Luc Vanbrabant has come through, has resent his sound file of his
(Belgian) version of the Standard Dutch translation.

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Elsie dear,

I apologize.  Yours is just one of a number of cassettes awating processes.
There have been a few setbacks, but things are going to be back on track
now.  I just conferred with Monsieur Henri.  One way or another your and
other folks' recordings will be posted shortly.