LL-L "Administrativia" 2005.09.29 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Sep 29 22:01:49 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 29.SEP.2005 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativia

Dear Lowlanders,

The server _kabouters_ seem to be doing their thing again.  I have not
received any mail since yesterday afternoon (PST), and I am not sure if this
message will get through to you.  I have written to the service provider and
asked to be told for how much longer this will go on.  In the meantime, I
apologize for the inconvenience.

I am fairly sure that your submissions are being cued and will arrive here
as soon as everything is in place.  Please feel free to send your
submissions in the meantime, but please also keep copies (or send courtesy
copies to yourself) in case you need to resend them.

Once I have sent this message off I will be able to tell from our archive
and by sending a blind copy to myself if the server still sends (which it
did during the previous down time when I could not receive mail).  If so, I
can assume that you are receiving this.

Thanks for your forbearing.
Regards,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn