LL-L 'Traditions' 2006.12.10 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 04:40:41 UTC 2006

L O W L A N D S - L * 10 December 2006 * Volume 01

From: Obiter Dictum <obiterdictum at mail.ru>
Subject: LL-L 'Traditions' 2006.12.09 (03) [E]

Ron het geskryf:
>>Please allow me to add that on List, besides New Year's Eve
>>and Hogmanay, December 31 is also known as "Sandy the
>>Fleming Day," since it's your birthday and thus a great
>>occasion for your fellow listers to celebrate.

Gabriele het geskryf:
>Hey, and I was born on Guy Fawkes Day (and my sister on Halloween),
>so between us we seem to have it all pretty much wrapped up!

***

For that matter, myself--(i) born on the _then_ Japanese soil, under
the Tenno's Sacred Rule; (ii) currently resident within a hailing
distance of 皇居 (Koukyo Imperial Palce); and (iii) my
application
for my reinstatement in the the Japanese nationality pending,--
have my birthday, as becomes Tenno's good subject, on 元日
(ganjitsu)
January 1. Tak-to vot :).

Vlad Lee.... er... Ri:)
PS: Didn't know Sandy could supply so much literary delight.
Going to visit his site right away:)