LL-L "Delectables" 2006.05.10 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu May 11 02:45:24 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 10 May 2006 * Volume 06

From: Tom Mc Rae <t.mcrae at uq.net.au>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2006.05.10 (02) [E]

On 11/05/2006, at 1:25 AM, <ezinsser at icon.co.za> wrote:

  Subject: LL-L "Delectables"

  Hi all,

  Yes, Ben, I've never found any good black tea in the US

  unless it is imported from South Africa or made by Twinings.

A brand called Russian Caravan has a great reputation among friends in UK.
You may be able to track it down, know it's available in Ozland.

Regards

Tom Mc Rae

Brisbane Australia

Oh Wad Some Power the Giftie Gie Us