LL-L "Literature" 2007.05.09 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:02:03 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  09 May 2007 - Volume 01

From: "Udo Helmke" <udo at comedix.de>
Subject: LL-L "Literature" 2007.05.06 (03) [E

Hallo Wesley and all,

I have left my lurking post – due to lack of time – since I enjoyed reading
your Viper story: Back in the Seventies an East Frisian  comedian called
Otto (last name Waalkes) used to tell this story during his performances and
made audiences roar with laughter. Those who have ever seen or heard of him
will be able to imagine what I felt when I read your story. Good to know
these stories are still around!

Greetings

UDO HELMKE

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Literature

Moin, Udo, and welcome among the "snackers"!

So it was Otto that finally dragged you out of lurking!

Kumpelmenten,