LL-L "Literature" 2007.05.10 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:18:24 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  10 May 2007 - Volume 01

From: "Tom Carty" <cartyweb at hotmail.com>
Subject: Lallans Writing Contest

Burns Style Poem / Song / Ballad<http://www.writerscafe.org/contests.php?id=734>

Those interested in the Lallans language will be interested in one of the
few contests open to those who write in the Lallans tongue.

A contest of the WritersCafe Burns Club on
www.WritersCafe.org<http://www.writerscafe.org/>,
it is open to members of the group. You can sign up to the site - its free -
look up the Burns Club in the Groups section, join, and eneter the
competition.

There is a forum for you to post in as well!